This also appears to be an unusual size and paper stock. Not sure how to
authenticate though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Atom-Man-Vs-Superman-Original-Movie-Poster-1950-Chapter-6-W-Serial-17x-11-/171066893970?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27d461a692#ht_215wt_1034

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard C Evans
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Friday, June 28, 2013 3:02 PM
  Subject: Re: [MOPO] How to authenticate a Rebecca R40 Belgian?

  But Rich, the dates indicate screening either in May 44 or 50.

  May 44 is too early and referring to the calendar those dates don't work for
those days again until 1950.

  And, they did continue using the "Selznick International" credit presumably
past '46, it's there on the printings with the Cine Vog distribution credit.

  Could have blocked that off out of the artwork, as per RKO being blocked out
of the Notorious Cine Vog RRs.

  I believe the other thing with it, is that the size coincides with the usual
"Cine Vog" paper, 14 X 22"
  Whereas earlier, wartime paper shortage era Belgian posters, less paper used,
and cropped closer to the print area, even if the art originates from the same
plates.

  That said, I don't know the answer, it's weird.