Great way to do it, Bruce.. and in a pinch, too, if wanted.

And as long as enough grommets are used and spaced close enough, to prevent sagging and warping, this should work like a charm!

On Sep 15, 2013, at 3:20 PM, Bruce Hershenson wrote:

Here's a cheap way, if they left at least 1" all the way around. Get some circular metal grommets and have someone cut matching size holes in the top, and put around five or six across the top. Then put hooks in the wall and voila!

It is not perfect, and your poster will pick up dust and dirt, but it is cheap and quick.

On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 3:23 PM, Phillip W. Ayling <mro...@earthlink.net> wrote:
I would welcome any advice regarding hanging a linen-backed six sheet.

Thanks,

Phil Ayling
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take lunch)
our site
our auctions

Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware Hershenson Help Hotline - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth Customer Reviews of our company - Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and our auctions so very different from all others!