Oh Kirby, I can't disagree with you more. As Orson Welles tried to teach us,
there's a difference between "real" and "true". Every story, every movie should
be "true" and believable. As towards your statement you van look out the front
door for believability, I thought you lived in Texas? :)
Op 25 okt 2013, om 18:37 heeft Kirby McDaniel het volgende geschreven: