I can't deny the technical brilliance of the film and the effects keep me from
being bored much of the time but where was the script? We never got to know
anything about the two characters except that Bullock lost a daughter and
Clooney's wife left him when he was on a mission. I couldn't have cared less
about these two people. I saw the film in 3D IMAX. I can't imagine seeing it in
2D.

Franc Martarella

Sent from my iPad