We have a nice selection of *non-U.S. lobby cards & folded non-U.S.
posters*ending *TOMORROW
NIGHT* <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>, Thursday, November
28th beginning at 7 PM CST (I am sending this a day early, because of the
U.S. Thanksgiving holiday, and we are closed that day, but of course our
auctions will continue as usual, and end on the night of Thanksgiving).

*Note that while this set of auctions has folded posters and non-U.S. lobby
cards from a total of 23 different countries; a large number of the items
are specifically from Australia, Russia, and Germany.  If you like posters
from any of these three countries you will be amazed at the great selection
we have from each, and just how affordable the vast majority of them are!*

Note that we are auctioning yet another part of a * WONDERFUL* collection
of *Russian posters* we have been consigned, and you can see just those 150
items by going to items 4e303-4e452! Because many of the movies these
posters are from are unknown to Western audiences, some of these posters
sell for really low amounts of money, even some with wonderful graphics,
and they are well worth looking over!

And we also have a very large group of *Australian 1sheets and
daybills*and and you can see just those 304 items by going to items
4e696-4e999!

And we also have an *EXCELLENT* group of *German posters and lobby
cards*and and you can see just those 243 items by going to items
4e453-4e695!

But please also note that there are 302 other non-U.S. posters and lobby
cards from *20 other countries* at the very start of the auction (items
4e001-4e302)!

I just looked over the *999 non-U.S. lobby cards & folded non-U.S. posters
with many Australian, German, & Russian*, and many of the prices on these
are really hard to believe! With just under a day to go, the items include 290
items with no bids (29%), 560 items at $1 or with no bids (56%), 581 items
at $2 or less (58%), 600 items at $3 or less (60%), 625 items at $4 or less
(63%), and 651 items at $5 or less (65%)!

*Note that these items end on the U.S. holiday of Thanksgiving, and it is
quite likely that some bidders will be away from their computers which
means there is great potential for real bargains in this set of auctions
(to demonstrate, as of right now, over HALF of these items are still at $1
or have no bid). Now more than ever, doesn't it make sense for YOU to take
advantage of this opportunity to bid on these items? You can always wait
until after your Thanksgiving meal, when everyone else is watching football
or falling asleep, but YOU will be picking up bargains from these auctions!*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!). Here are images
and links to the current top forty items:
 4e716 GODFATHER Aust 1sh '72 Marlon Brando & Al Pacino, Coppola classic,
different
montage!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199478>
 4e794 ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET THE KILLER BORIS KARLOFF Aust daybill '49 art
of scared Bud &
Lou!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199556>
 4e694 YELLOW SUBMARINE German '68 wonderful completely different
psychedelic art of
Beatles!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199456>
 4e077 LE MEPRIS set of 23 color Dutch 9.25x11.5 stills '64 Jean-Luc
Godard, Brigitte
Bardot!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198837>
 4e793 ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET THE KEYSTONE KOPS Aust daybill'55 Bud & Lou
in the movies' maddest
days<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199555>
 4e811 BEST YEARS OF OUR LIVES Aust daybill '47 Fredric March, Myrna Loy,
William Wyler
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199573>
 4e935 ON THE WATERFRONT Aust daybill '54 directed by Elia Kazan, art of
Marlon
Brando!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199697>
 4e954 REMEMBER PEARL HARBOR Aust daybill '42 different artwork of Don Red
Barry & Fay
McKenzie!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199716>
 4e971 STAR WARS Aust daybill '77 George Lucas classic sci-fi epic, art by
Tom William
Chantrell!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199733>
 4e075 WING & THE THIGH set of 30 color Dutch 9.5x12 stills '76 wacky Louis
de Funes,
Coluche!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198835>
 4e715 GEORGE TAKES THE AIR Aust 1sh '40 George Formby, Polly Ward, wacky
art of aircraft &
bird!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199477>
 4e117 BIRDS set of 12 Swiss LCs '63 Alfred Hitchcock directed, Rod Taylor
& Tippi
Hedren!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198877>
 4e098 THROUGH A GLASS DARKLY set of 11 Swedish LCs '61 Bergman, Harriet
Andersson, Von
Sydow!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198858>
 4e082 LE GUIGNOLO set of 20 color Dutch 9.5x11.75 stills '80 Jean-Paul
Belmondo!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198842>
 4e707 COME ON GEORGE Aust 1sh '49 George Formby in a singing horse racing
comedy!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199469>
 4e776 VAMPIRE Aust 1sh '57 John Beal, it claws, it drains blood, art of
bat &
victim!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199538>
 4e840 CURSE OF THE DEMON Aust daybill '57 Jacques Tourneur, art of the
wackiest monster from
Hell!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199602>
 4e899 INVISIBLE BOY Aust daybill '57 Robby the Robot as the monster who
would destroy the
world!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199661>
 4e600 MARNIE German '64 Sean Connery & Tippi Hedren in Alfred Hitchcock's
suspenseful sex
mystery!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199362>
 4e847 DEMENTIA 13 teaser Aust daybill '63 Francis Ford Coppola, Corman,
The Haunted & the
Hunted!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199609>
 4e509 5 FINGERS German R59 James Mason, Danielle Darrieux, true story of
the most fabulous
spy!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199271>
 4e522 BIG COMBO German '56 Williams art of Cornel Wilde, Richard Conte,
classic film noir,
rare!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199284>
 4e578 HELP German '68 The Beatles, John, Paul, George & Ringo, rock & roll
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199340>
 4e682 VIKINGS German '58 art of Kirk Douglas, Tony Curtis & Janet Leigh on
long
ship!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199444>
 4e078 ANIMAL set of 22 color Dutch 9.5x12 stills '77 Jean-Paul Belmondo,
Raquel
Welchl<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198838>
 4e819 BLUE LAMP Aust daybill '50 directed by Basil Dearden, the unending
battle of city
streets!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199581>
 4e906 KING OF THE CORAL SEA Aust daybill '56 scuba divers Chips Rafferty &
Ilma Adey in
Australia!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199668>
 4e737 ROAD TO RIO Aust 1sh '48 great portrait art of Bing Crosby, Bob
Hope, & Dorothy
Lamour<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199499>
 4e167 ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE set of 13 French LCs '70 George
Lazenby as Bond, Diana
Rigg!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198927>
 4e980 TINGLER Aust daybill '59 Vincent Price, directed by William Castle,
cool
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199742>
 4e857 FALSE PARADISE Aust daybill '48 William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy,
different western
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199619>
 4e933 ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE Aust daybill '70 George Lazenby's
only appearance as
Bond!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199695>
 4e243 NORTH BY NORTHWEST set of 12 French LCs R70s Cary Grant, Eva Marie
Saint, Alfred
Hitchcock!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199003>
 4e658 STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE German R59 Marlon Brando, Vivien Leigh, Elia
Kazan
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199420>
 4e873 FURIES Aust daybill '50 Barbara Stanwyck, Corey, Walter Huston,
Richardson Studio
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199635>
 4e937 PASSPORT TO PIMLICO Aust daybill '49 French goings on in the heart
of
London!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199699>
 4e466 PROFESSIONALS German 33x47 '66 art of Burt Lancaster, Lee Marvin &
Claudia
Cardinale!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199226>
 4e131 GUNFIGHT AT THE O.K. CORRAL set of 12 Spanish LCs R83 Lancaster,
Douglas, John
Sturges!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3198891>
 4e679 TWO RODE TOGETHER German '61 John Ford, art of James Stewart,
Richard Widmark &
horses!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3199441>
and on and on and on and on!

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the *8,300+* members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now!), you get
seven of our full color books as a bonus if you purchase just 15 of these
items, and we even pay the U.S. shipping on that bonus (if you live outside
the U.S., you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost
of getting them to you).

Don't forget to check out our *999 non-U.S. lobby cards & folded non-U.S.
posters with many Australian, German, & Russian* sometime * BEFORE* they
end *TOMORROW NIGHT* <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>, Thursday,
November 28th, (but you only have just under a day left to do so, and there
are an awful lot of items to look through, so hustle over there right now!)
by going to * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html>*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!