*WAKE UP!* There are just minutes to go until these *999 non-U.S. lobby
cards & folded non-U.S. posters with many Australian, German, &
Russian*,start ending at 7 PM CST, and amazingly there are still 40%
the items at $5
or under, and hundreds of them are still $1 or have *NO *bid at all! I urge
you to check them out one last time before they close by going to
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html>*. You'll be glad you
did!