Hi Zeev et al,

The original question involved evaluation and personal preference. I prefer
unrestored paper, but my strong resistance to poster restoration has softened
... IF ... there is an expert restoration.

If poster A is worth 1k and exhibits several minor / moderate defects, i.e. as
originally described by Alan H., I ass/u/me the value would decrease by 10-25%
depending on (insert your dealer and/or reason) from an example in near mint
condition ... and after expert restoration, stated value drops another 25%?

Ouch.

ad