We at eMoviePoster.com have THE WORLD OF MOVIE POSTERS! 850 non-U.S.
posters from 28 different countries ending tonight beginning at 7 PM CST
(find them at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html>*). Do you want to
always keep up with our 2,000 to 3,000 *WEEKLY *eMoviePoster.com auctions?
Please consider joining the 8,500+ members of our free weekly e-mail club
at *https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php
<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>* (it has been going since
early 1999!) and/or join the 2,197+ following us on Facebook at
*https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter
<https://www.facebook.com/emovieposter>*

* THERE IS A REALLY NICE SELECTION OF POSTERS CLOSING TONIGHT, AND THE ONLY
WAY I CAN FIGURE WHY THERE ARE SO MANY VERY LOW PRICES AT THE CURRENT BIDS
IS THAT PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THE LAST HOURS TO PLACE THEIR BIDS, BUT AT
THE CURRENT PRICES THERE ARE REALLY ASTONISHINGLY GREAT DEALS!*

I just looked over these 850 non-U.S. posters from 24 different countries,
and many of the prices on these are really hard to believe! With just a few
hours to go, the items include 114 items with no bids (13%), 299 items at
$1 or with no bids (35%), 338 items at $2 or less (40%), 383 items at $3 or
less (45%), 421 items at $4 or less (50%), and 451 items at $5 or less
(53%)!

*HELLO! *This is 2014 and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $5 (or far under) 20 years ago!  And you can get as many of these
items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just 12
dollars shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), *EVEN *IF you win
100 or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 8,300 members), you
get *SEVEN *full-color books as an added bonus if you purchase 15 items (no
matter how inexpensive)! *We are almost completely out of these bonus books
and will end this promotion soon.*

*Are THESE $1 posters (and remember that we are talking a REAL $1, and NOT
$1, plus $14 buyers premiums)? They WILL be if no one else bi**d*

*s:[image: Inline image 1]*

*6d096 OPOWIESCI HOFFMANNA stage play Polish 27x38 '75 wild Andrzej
Majewski art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311116>
Condition Grade: very good  Current Bid: $1[image: Inline image 2]*

*6d116 BIG SLEEP Swedish '61 Humphrey Bogart, sexy Lauren Bacall, Howard
Hawks, different images!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311136>
Condition Grade: very good to fine  *

*Recent Price: $1 [image: Inline image 3]*

*6d158 GAMBIT French 23x32 '67 different Grinsson art of sexy Shirley
MacLaine & Michael Caine!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311178>
*

*Condition Grade: very good  Current Bid: $1 [image: Inline image 4]*
*6d391 TARZAN'S HIDDEN JUNGLE Danish R70s cool artwork of Gordon Scott as
Tarzan!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311411>
Condition Grade: very good to fine*

*  Current Bid: $1 [image: Inline image 5]*

*6d440 TOKYO GODFATHERS Japanese 29x41 '03 anime, the ultimate
dysfunctional family!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311460>
*

*Condition Grade: very good to fine  Current Bid: $1 [image: Inline image
6]*

*6d623 TO THE STARS BY HARD WAYS Russian 17x25 '81 Cherez ternii k
zvyozdam, Mikhayluk sci-fi art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311669>
*

*Condition Grade: very good to fine  Current Bid: $1 *These are just *SIX *of
the *299 *posters currently at *ONE DOLLAR* that I quickly picked out!
Almost *ANY *dealer would ask $10, $20, or more for each, and there truly
are similar incredible bargains at *EVERY *price level!

Of course, once you get *OVER* the lowest priced items, you start hitting
lots and lots of "better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently
at *VERY* reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past (the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!). Here
are the current top items:
6d769 CASABLANCA Belgian '47 Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Curtiz
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311815>
6d227 BUTCH CASSIDY & THE SUNDANCE KID British quad '69 Beauvais art of
Newman & Robert
Redford!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311247>
6d263 KILLERS FROM SPACE British quad '54 bulb-eyed men invade Earth from
flying
saucers!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311283>
6d200 LADYKILLERS English lift bill '55 great art of Alec Guinness &
gangsters by Reginald
Mount!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311220>
6d279 PEEPING TOM British quad '61 Michael Powell directed English voyeur
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311299>
6d274 MOON DS British quad '09 great image of lonely Sam
Rockwell!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311294>
6d246 FRIDAY THE 13th British quad '80 great different art from slasher
horror
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311266>
6d024 ROLLERBALL faux style Aust special poster '75 wonderful completely
different skating
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311044>
6d776 CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON Belgian '54 3D, art of monster & diver
by
Bos!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311822>
6d642 LE MANS English Italian 26x38 pbusta '71 great images of race car
driver Steve
McQueen!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311688>
6d828 RED SHOES Belgian '48 Powell & Pressburger, art of ballerina Moira
Shearer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311874>
6d739 IPCRESS FILE set of 8 Italian photobustas R72 Michael Caine in the
spy story of the
century!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311785>
6d807 INVADERS FROM MARS Belgian '53 classic, hordes of green monsters from
outer
space!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311853>
6d252 HIGH PLAINS DRIFTER British quad '73 Lesser art of Clint Eastwood
holding gun &
whip!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311272>
6d506 MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO Japanese '89 classic Hayao Miyazaki cartoon
anime!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311552>
6d643 DAKOTA set of 10 Italian 13x18 pbustas '54 John Wayne & pretty Vera
Ralston in old
West!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311689>
6d066 ORPHEUS Mexican poster '49 Jean Cocteau's Orphee, Jean
Marais!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311086>
6d581 I AM CUBA white style Russian 20x26 '64 pro-Castro propaganda,
different romantic
artwork!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311627>
6d291 SPACE MASTER X-7 British quad '58 satellite terror strikes the Earth,
art of rocket
ship!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311311>
6d299 THEM British quad R60s classic horror sci-fi, horde of giant bugs
terrorize
people!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311319>
6d236 DAY OF THE DEAD British quad '85 Romero's Night of the Living Dead
zombie horror
sequel!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311256>
6d744 THIS ISLAND EARTH Italian photobusta '55 Faith Domergue, Jeff Morrow,
sci-fi
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311790>
6d397 TRAGODIE IM HAUSE HABSBURG Danish '24 wonderful artwork from
Alexander Korda German
silent!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311417>
6d104 DRACULA Spanish R70s Tod Browning, Bela Lugosi vampire
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311124>
6d243 EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP teaser DS British quad '10 Banksy, Mona
Lisa in shopping
cart!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311263>
6d580 I AM CUBA Russian 18x27 '64 pro-Castro propaganda, great different
red
artwork!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311626>
6d052 DAY FOR NIGHT Czech 23x33 '75 Francois Truffaut's La Nuit Americaine,
Jacqueline
Bisset!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311072>
6d016 DR. NO Yugoslavian '62 Sean Connery is the most extraordinary
gentleman spy James Bond
007!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311036>
6d427 KILL BILL: VOL. 2 advance Japanese 29x41 '04 best image of bride Uma
Thurman with
katana!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311447>
6d231 CLEOPATRA British quad R13 Richard Burton, Rex Harrison, Elizabeth
Taylor
c/u!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311251>
6d655 CITIZEN KANE Italian locandina R66 different art of Orson Welles
campaigning!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311701>
6d429 LA CHINOISE Japanese 29x41 R90s Jean-Luc Godard, Juliet Berto, cool
red
design!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311449>
6d691 MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH Italian locandina '56 Hitchcock, Jimmy Stewart
& Doris
Day!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311737>
6d727 YELLOW SUBMARINE Italian locandina R70s different art of Beatles
John, Paul, Ringo &
George!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311773>
6d778 CURSE OF THE WEREWOLF Belgian '61 art of monster Oliver Reed holding
victim over angry
mob!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311824>
6d490 KIKI'S DELIVERY SERVICE style A Japanese '89 Hayao Miyazaki anime,
girl in bread
shop!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311510>
6d508 OCTOPUSSY Japanese '83 art of Maud Adams & Roger Moore as James Bond
by Daniel
Goozee!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311554>
6d205 QUADROPHENIA English 1sh '79 The Who & Sting, English rock & roll,
Phil
Daniels!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311225>
6d412 MIRACLE WORKER Japanese 2p '62 Anne Bancroft as Annie Sullivan &
Patty Duke as Helen
Keller!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311432>
6d152 BLOW-UP French 23x32 '67 Antonioni, art of Hemmings & model Verushka
by
Kerfyser<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3311172>
and on and on and on and on!

But wait! There's even more! If you are one of the 8,500+ members of our
weekly e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now at
*https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php
<https://www.emovieposter.com/club/settings.php>*!), you get seven of our
full color books as a bonus if you purchase just 15 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on that bonus (if you live outside the U.S., you
pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Don't forget to check out our 850 non-U.S. posters from 28 different
countries sometime *BEFORE* they end tonight, (but you only have a few
hours left to do so, because they start ending at 7 PM CST, so hustle over
there right now!) by going to
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!