Bidding has picked up on the highest priced items, but there are still
bargains galore on the lower priced stuff. Amazingly, there are still a
third of the posters at $5 or under with minutes to go! And there are lots
more woefully underpriced items at every price level, so why not take a
last look at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html>* and see just how
many great bargains there are there?

On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 5:54 AM, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com