Thanks Ben

As you say I am sure most people know all this and probably bores the pants off many of them too, but if someone gets a little tip out all my rambling then all is good with the world.

The Boss...he's never been a fav of mine, maybe the odd song over the years but I certainly read that his live concerts are worth every dollar spent, so glad you got your money's worth.

cheers

David

Sales did previously state on 27/02/2014 1:01 PM:

David

Once again your posts are of great value to many. I am sure some already know what you are saying but I think many others will take away many of these valuable tips.

On another topic……..I went to see Bruce Springsteen last night. He sang his old songs, new songs (which were great), he sang songs from AC/DC with the lead singer from Pearl Jam, 'Just like Fire Wood' from 'The Saints' and more. So much that he was on stage for nearly 4 hrs!!! Not bad for a bloke that is in his 60's. He crowd surfed, climbed thru the crowd and sat amongst them. One Girl even slipped a mobile phone into his pocket which he only discovered when he got back on the stage which he said “now that’s a first”. He had up to 10 people on stage from the audience dancing with himself and the muso's at the same time. Audience connection was amazing!! Ages were from Teens to Retirees, a real tribute. He said he at the end of the night "Australia, I'll be back with the E-Street Band" so will I when he comes.

Clearly I like his music.

Have a good weekend to you all…

Regards

Ben

All About Movies Pty Ltd

Movie Memorabilia  - Original Vintage Movie Posters and Lobby Cards

Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AllAboutMoviesAu

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AllAboutMovies1 <http://www.twitter.com/AllAboutMovies1>

_Contact Details_