I have one comment.  I think that the Best Picture clips were better when they
used to be short scenes from the films rather than these mash-ups that they do
now.

Other than that I can’t really comment much about them because I missed them
for the FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE!  I attended a concert by The Cleveland Orchestra
on Sunday
night.  Since the orchestra was utterly FABULOUS, I don’t feel bereft of
anything.  I did see the last few awards.  The nominees were all in pretty good
company this year.  Some
outstanding pictures.  You people in Cleveland are lucky to have that wonderful
orchestra.  They played a great program at the Menuhin Festival here, including
the Tchaikovsky
5th Symphony which was a tour de force.  An orchestra of that dimension -----
is the highest - fi there is.

Kirby