also, Heritage has sold a few 30x40 also screen printed 1930s

http://movieposters.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?N=54+790+231&chkNotSold=0&Ntk=SI_Titles&Nty=1&Ntt=Silk+Screen+Poster+30%22+X+40%22

At 10:53 AM 3/29/2014, Channing Thomson wrote:
Presumably this means they printed many fewer of this size. Bruce, have you handled many of these 40 x 60s from that era? I don’t see them very often. That’s why I wondered about this. Thanks, Channing