As Peter says, Cinevent is the show
other than that, in September Ray Courts is resurrecting his show at the Burbank Marriott.
there is a show in Syracuse and Cinecon in LA during Labor Day weekend

other than those, I am not aware of any US conventions for posters
again, as Peter says, the shows were killed by Ebay and it's always entirely possible that the next Cinevent is the last Cinevent

At 11:32 AM 4/24/2014, Scott Thienes wrote:
Thanks for the suggestions. Are there any other good conventions you can suggest. My schedule is not very flexible so I will need to find one that's fits in my schedule.

Sent from my iPhone