This looks like an interesting place. I checked out their website, and various links. For some reason, their prices link is not available.

How are their prices?

Jeff

On May 15, 2014, at 11:24 AM, Fdavidm wrote:

I stopped using J Fields ages ago and switched to M@W Graphics, which is now based in a small location in the W30s in Manhattan.
Ian's work is excellent and his turnaround is also good.

Franc

Sent from my iPhone