From: Jeff Potokar [mailto:jpotok...@ca.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 11:42 PM
To: peter contarino
Subject: Re: [MOPO] BEWARE of J. Field's Restoration!!

Hi Peter,

When you say the bottom 1/3 had "turned to pulp," after they had backed
it... do you mean that the paper had been over-saturated with water and
torn? Or looked mushy and they had done a poor backing job?

What was the condition of the bottom third of the poster when you sent it?
Was all fine with it, aside from some tears or fraying?

Best.

Jeff