We *ALSO *have a great selection of *494 of them* ending *SUNDAY AFTERNOON
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/presskit/15.html>* at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/presskit/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/presskit/15.html>*
beginning at 3 PM CST (*NOT* at 7 PM like our Tuesday and Thursday
auctions).

There are also around 500 pressbooks listed before the presskits, and you
can view those pressbooks here:
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/pressbook/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/pressbook/15.html>*

*What are presskits?* They came into existence sometime in the 1960s,
primarily as a replacement for pressbooks (although there was a period of
several years when both were made for most films). Basically, theaters
started running fewer and fewer newspaper ads, and switched to newspaper
and radio advertising, and so pressbooks became pretty superfluous. The
studios would prepare a presskit which was a cardboard folder with two
pockets within it. Usually the outside of the folder had the title of the
film and sometimes an illustration. Inside of one pocket would be a set of
20 or so 8" x 10" stills from the film and in the other pocket were 10 or
more supplements (on inexpensive copy paper), which described the film and
the actors (basically the type of text material that used to be in
pressbooks). Sometimes collectors would buy presskits and sell some or all
of the stills individually to other collectors. It is rare to find a
presskit with most or all of its original stills and most or all of its
original supplements. For each presskit we offer, we note how many stills
it contains and how many supplements.

*WHAT IS REALLY STRANGE (but lucky for collectors!) IS THAT PRESSKITS
SOMETIMES SELL FOR LESS (or much less) THAN THE GROUP OF STILLS WOULD HAVE
SOLD FOR ALONE, AND YET YOU GET THE FOLDER AND THE SUPPLEMENTS AS WELL! *Maybe
it is because some still collectors just don't know about presskits and
don't buy them, but if that makes for great buys, all the better for *YOU*!

You can view solely the *494 presskits* at this link: *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/presskit/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/mode/0/search/presskit/15.html>*

The below are the current top presskits:
 9c731 FANNY & ALEXANDER presskit w/ 7 stills '83 Pernilla Allwin, Bertil
Guve, Ingmar Bergman!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484504>
 9c508 GLASS BOTTOM BOAT presskit w/ 21 stills '66 images of mermaid Doris
Day & Rod Taylor
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484281>
 9c533 PALE RIDER presskit w/ 14 stills '85 great images of tough cowboy
Clint Eastwood!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484306>
 9c510 WHICH WAY TO THE FRONT presskit w/ 20 stills '70 wacky Jerry Lewis
as German general!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484283>
 9c563 MAGIC presskit w/ 12 stills '78 Richard Attenborough, ventriloquist
Anthony Hopkins!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484336>
 9c572 ANGEL HEART presskit w/ 11 stills '87 Robert De Niro, Mickey Rourke,
directed by Alan Parker!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484345>
 9c729 CROSSED SWORDS presskit w/ 7 stills '77 Prince & the Pauper with
Raquel Welch added!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484502>
 9c840 ALIENS presskit w/ 5 stills '86 Cameron, there are places in the
universe you don't go alone
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484613>
 9c600 CREEPSHOW presskit w/ 10 stills '82 George Romero & Stephen King's,
E.C. Comics, Joann art!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484373>
 9c523 NAKED GUN presskit w/ 15 stills '88 Leslie Nielsen in Police Squad
screwball crime classic!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484296>
 9c885 NIGHTWING presskit w/ 5 stills '79 the day belongs to man, night
belongs to the killer bats!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484658>
 9c630 TANK GIRL presskit w/ 10 stills '95 Naomi Watts, wacky Lori Petty
with cool futuristic tank!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484403>
 9c875 LITTLE MERMAID presskit w/ 5 stills '89 great images of Ariel &
cast, Disney cartoon!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484648>
 9c537 ABYSS presskit w/ 13 stills '89 directed by James Cameron, Ed
Harris, lots of cool content!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3484310>
and on and on and on and on!

Don't forget to check out our 494 presskits (containing 3,752 stills!) and
505 pressbooks sometime *BEFORE* they end in a little under two days,
starting *SUNDAY AFTERNOON* <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>
beginning at 3 PM CST (*NOT* at 7 PM like our Tuesday and Thursday auctions) by
going to * http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>*