From: David <shadow....@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 5:09
Subject: [MOPO] Any Good At Movie Crosswords?

We've just added our first crossword to our forum, if you know your
movie and/or movie lines it should be no problems, but be warned, we'll
make them harder and harder as we get better at making them...

Anyway, thought you might like something to pass the time when you are
on a train, plane or well you know, when you have nothing better to do!

Access via the top menu in our forum: http://vintagemoviepostersforum.com/

enjoy

David, Charlie & Matt