From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of peter
contarino
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2014 1:25 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] SEX!

Ha! I can’t discuss that Tommy…Kirby is spot on. Most of the women I have seen
at poster shows over the years have been standing behind their husband or
boyfriend looking disapprovingly.

I imagine bruce h. can tell you the exact number of female collectors worldwide
and perhaps offer a cool pie chart of some sort.