Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:52:24 -0700
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Help!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I got it

and mopo got it

At 11:33 AM 8/23/2014, Lori Martin wrote:

I just subscribed a month ago to
Mopo and can't figure it out! I get different emails all the time and
I'll read it but don't think I am replying to it the right way.  If
I want to reply to one from my iPhone which mostly what I use to check my
email, do I push my reply button from that persons actual email like I do
with any other type of email and write something and push send? I did
that the other day on the email where someone was asking if there were
any women on MoPo and I never saw my reply with all the other replys from
other people.  I don't think I did it right and I hope I did this
one right and someone actually sees it.  I've never used this type
of forum before.  I read the instructions but I'm not understanding
it apparently! Thanks in advance if this works and you guys see it and
help me! Thanks

Lori Martin

Haha the first email I sent a few minutes ago I sent to the wrong
address. So maybe this is the right address.

Sent from my iPhone

To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the
following link: