I don't think that you will get a copy of the mail you send to mopo. you should
get a confirmation but that's about it.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4 Active™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

+ Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com> </div><div>Date:08/23/2014  1:26 PM
[MOPO] Help! </div><div>
list

At 12:06 PM 8/23/2014, Michael Greenwood wrote:
And I go it too but when you reply, you have to change the "to" address from
the original post-sender to the MOPO address that you correctly used for this
message.  Otherwise, the only person viewing that mail will be the sender you
replied to.  Make sense?

All the best,

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 11:52:24 -0700
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Help!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

I got it
and mopo got it

At 11:33 AM 8/23/2014, Lori Martin wrote:
I just subscribed a month ago to Mopo and can't figure it out! I get different
emails all the time and I'll read it but don't think I am replying to it the
right way.  If I want to reply to one from my iPhone which mostly what I use to
check my email, do I push my reply button from that persons actual email like I
do with any other type of email and write something and push send? I did that
the other day on the email where someone was asking if there were any women on
MoPo and I never saw my reply with all the other replys from other people.  I
don't think I did it right and I hope I did this one right and someone actually
sees it.  I've never used this type of forum before.  I read the instructions
but I'm not understanding it apparently! Thanks in advance if this works and
you guys see it and help me!

Thanks
Lori Martin

Haha the first email I sent a few minutes ago I sent to the wrong address. So
maybe this is the right address.

Sent from my iPhone