I attended. It was a good first show. Ray rounded up a solid celebrity list and
most of the usual dealers were present.  Based on the e-mail Ray sent out after
the show, he realizes he still has some work to do to get the show back up to
the level he had achieved before he sold it.  His last e-mail indicated that
he's negotiating dates with the Burbank Marriott.

As for Columbus, I've attended consistently over the last ten years, and it's
still a terrific show. As a dealer, I would never miss it. Granted the hotel is
the absolute pits end but I gave up on staying there a long time ago before it
descended into its current condemned state. Buying and selling at this show
offers an opportunity that the Internet simply does not. You actually get to
meet people with the same unique passion as your own. I'd never miss this one.

I'm a little less fond of The Hollywood Show which is terrific as an autograph
show but less so as a movie paper event. I detest the endless maze at the
parking lot at the Loews Hotel, so going forward I only plan to attend the
Westin shows at LAX airport.

Franc Martarella

Sent from my iPad