From: Franc <fdav...@verizon.net>
To: MoPo-L <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 19:11
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Ray Court and other fairs - from over the pond.

Did the police even show up?  We were a victim of road rage in the parking lot
of the Ramada Columbus Dump in which we were deliberately side-swiped by some
drug-crazed A**hole, racing through the parking lot.   We called the police and
were told they don’t respond to accidents in parking lots because it’s the
responsibility of the hotel to deal with it! That’s what taxpayers pay for in
that city.

FRANC