Once while in NYC my brother and I went o see Woody allen at Michaels pub.. he played dixiland jazz on clarinet... well the food was expenside like 100.00 for two steaks and a potatoe... thenthe cokes they kept asking would you like another coke as they where mini bottles I would say sure... not knowing we where charged 6.00 per coke.... finally I asked if we could meet woody... the waitress said hes leaving now so I rushed outside and stuck my hand out to shakke hands.... he didnt even make eye contact and kept walking... then my brotherdid the same.... and Jack rollins his manager gave us the get lost signn,,,, Rollins is also Daveid Lettermans manager... I mean my hand was 3 inches from his body...I think we spooked him as we are both 280-200 lb about 6ft guys and he is like 5footfive I would guess and very frail.... anyways,,,so I sorta met woody right??? I think he was also in a fight with Mia around that time..so maybe he was not in a festive mood... who knows.. how many can say they where dissed By woody allen eh? :))) I am so lucky

On 2014-11-05 17:37, Ben Wadley wrote:
Tommy

Mark Lee who starred in ‘Gallipoli’ with Mel Gibson, I had the
pleasure of speaking with a couple of times about his career as I used
to have business dealings with his brother David. Mark is such a
respected actor in the Australian acting community that he can get
casual work anytime here in Australia but his first love is actually
music of which he writes and performs. Mark has gone on to do many
other great independent films and TV mini-series that most of the
international audiences would not be aware of.

Regards

Ben

All About Movies Pty Ltd (retailers of Vintage Movie Posters and Lobby
Cards)

Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au [1]

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AllAboutMoviesAu [2]

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AllAboutMovies1 [3]

FROM: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] ON BEHALF OF
Tommy Barr
SENT: Thursday, 6 November 2014 1:24 AM
TO: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
SUBJECT: [MOPO] Seeing stars

Just wondering who among the Mopo membership has had any sort of
relationship with movie stars. In the Summer of 1970 I spent a few
days drinking with Roddy McDowall in a pub in Kew, London (he drank
pints of Bloody Marys). Liam Neeson lived round the corner from me for
many years and my wife and his sister were very close friends - she
cuddled him as a baby. Who did (do) you know?

Tommy

[5]

Links:
------