From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Tommy Barr
Sent: Thursday, 6 November 2014 1:24 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Seeing stars

Just wondering who among the Mopo membership has had any sort of relationship
with movie stars. In the Summer of 1970 I spent a few days drinking with Roddy
McDowall in a pub in Kew, London (he drank pints of Bloody Marys). Liam Neeson
lived round the corner from me for many years and my wife and his sister were
very close friends - she cuddled him as a baby. Who did (do) you know?

Tommy

  _____

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L
<https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1> &A=1