Bladrunner sounds cool.

On 2014-11-19 21:51, Richard Halegua Comic Art wrote:
Okay folks.. I've been going through my collection and pulling out
items that I'm not really collecting anymore (meaning they don't fit
my Raymond Chandler, Fritz Lang or gambling-themed posters). so to
that end, I have a sweet condition Blade Runner 40x60

the poster is perfect except for some water wave at the top of the
poster and 3 small 1x1 inch pieces of tape at the top on back
I know I have a photo somewhere on my drive and I'm looking for it

it would definitely look fantastic on the wall nicely framed

$1450

Young Frankenstein 40x60..
GVG, has a 1 foot tear & some clear tape (mostly falling off) at the
top & a smaller tear at bottom
$125

                                         Send a message addressed to:
lists...@listserv.american.edu