From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Toochis
Morin
Sent: December-19-14 9:20 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] The Interview

I think the 9/11-type threats made it tough for the release. Also the other
studios were upset that audiences would be too afraid to go to the movies.

One question:  which movies have the assassination or killing of a
contemporary living person in them?  What kind of controversy did they
cause?

Toochis

Sent from my iPhone