Tom Pennock

In a message dated 2/13/2015 11:38:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
runbuffy...@hotmail.com writes:

the point was really why as of recently it looks  like a  dead fish , the
hobby was just as small last year when mopo was more active  and as those of
you who were there remember on johns  forum  so many years ago there were a
lot of movie poster topics , a lot  of  people joined in all the time but
there was also a lot of   euh ... action !

would the moment mopo went quieter   correspond to the moment Bruce decided
to leave  mopo (like he left the  other forums) ?
He sure dropped a lot of auction publicity messages but  also interesting
movie poster related topics and a lot of interaction with  posted messages
filip

____________________________________
 Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 21:34:07 -0800
From: sa...@comic-art.com
Subject:  Re: [MOPO] How MoPo has changed!
To:  MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

all of these forums ebb & flow
in  movie posters it's expected because the hobby is so small and none of
the  groups ever had more than a few hundred members

contrast this with the  CGC comics forums which has 50,000 members but the
hobby numbers hundreds of  thousands or maybe a couple million

the same people can only say the  same things so many times