I agree it is a better looking image by far

At 03:41 PM 2/13/2015, JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia wrote:
That London after Midnight 3 sheet is very impressive – more so than the one sheet in my humble opinion.

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard C Evans
Sent: Saturday, 14 February 2015 9:19 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] How MoPo has changed!

There happens to be a London After Midnight 3-sheet at the next Heritage sale, as well as a The Maltese Falcon 5-sheet.

Sent from my iPhone

On 13 Feb 2015, at 22:46, Simon Oram <<mailto:fab5fre...@btinternet.com>fab5fre...@btinternet.com> wrote: Mopo is that grand old sage, who rarely says anything until something happens and nothing has happened.......yet!

Nomis

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.