Maybe Goldfinger Double Crown. Just like that image without the title.
(Off the top of my head, I don't think there's anything else I'm interested in
that has shot up wildly.)
Probably won't bother now, even though I imagine there's less interest in it
than the quad, it's overvalued.
Had quads for that and the two preceding, including the FRWL premiere or
whatever it is, if anyone wants to get into "the ones I should have hung on to
a few more years".

Sent from my iPad