Me too.  I only want one.  Please sell me a quad for this magnificent movie for
10 UKP!

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 13:11:59 +0100
From: w...@bqjansen.demon.nl
Subject: Re: [MOPO] How MoPo has changed!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Good news guys, i'll buy any Peeping Tom quad for 10 pounds, even a little
over!  To go one better I'll even will pay for the shipping costs!
Op 14 feb 2015, om 12:08 heeft Richard C Evans het volgende geschreven:Ah ha,
easy.
My second Peeping Tom quad.Feeling that it was unmissable in that condition,
while being extremely cautious and seeking reassurance and asking all the right
questions about numbers.
I suppose the second one would be my first Peeping Tom quad, but no one to know
at that time.
Offers around the £10 mark seriously considered.
Sent from my iPhone