Scott:
Let me add my congratulations to those you've already received.
I 'll bet that most of us who are still on the list are glad that MoPo still
exists and that contacts with other obsessive collectors can still be easily
made. It's true that some of the discussions and topics being discussed are a
bit thinner than they have been in the past...after all, we have lost some
significant voices, and there other voices who post much less frequently  ( I
miss hearing from Steve Olson, Michael Tupy, Dario Casadei, and that lawyer
named Claude who was so smart and tart). I myself post less frequently, partly
because I am getting old and really have to bring my collecting days to a
close. At present, I am more interested in selling my posters and have begun
the process of thinning out and breaking up my collections.
Yet, you still have a very interesting bunch of people who remain on the list.
So much so that I never ignore the posts of the current members. I read them
all, and am especially interested when someone sends along information, or
links, on various subjects of general interest...new catalogues, auctions that
go beyond the sphere of the online world, articles and illustrations about
posters in new books or websites, museum exhibitions, and so forth. And I love
it when John Reid posts one of his "galleries" of posters in his possession...a
'themed presentation' that is almost always really interesting. ( It's time for
another one, John!)
My point is that even after 20 years and a new configuration of 'active
posters" and "lurkers", there is still much to be interested by on MoPo, and I
am so glad that it is still around and so glad to have the opportunity to reach
out to other members if and when I might need them.
so...THANKS FOR STICKING IT OUT!!

Richard DB