I'm not sure how many of the dealers on MOPO dealt with a buyer,Tom Schweich,
who was the Missouri Auditor. He was planning to run for Governor. He
frequently bought Ronald Reagan lobby cards from me both on my website and on
Ebay. He said he gave them to his Republican colleagues at Christmas. After
holding a press conference yesterday,  he apparently committed suicide,
inflicting a single gunshot upon himself. He'll be missed.

Franc

Sent from my iPad