I tend to consign to Bruce or Heritage when I sell.

If it's right for the piece I'd also consign to dealer.

Aside from cutting out a lot of hassle I'm pretty certain I'm getting more than
I would otherwise. And if they're doing that, don't begrudge them a living.

Other than getting the cash relatively quickly think the benefit of a fast sale
is that the poster doesn't hang around too long becoming increasingly
undesirable.

See that a lot on eBay.

Sent from my iPhone