I'll vote for that!

Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 10:55:12 -0700
From: jpotok...@ca.rr.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] OK, OFF TOPIC, surely
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Rita Hayworth as she looked in GILDA!
That better, Kirby?
LOL

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:52 AM, Kirby McDaniel wrote:Come on, Jeff.  Too WORTHY.
How about Susan Hayward?  Let’s get some glamor up there.

On Jun 18, 2015, at 12:50 PM, Jeff Potokar <jpotok...@ca.rr.com> wrote: I think
E. Roosevelt would be a great choice!!
Anthony already had her time on the 1.00 coin... (oops)

On Jun 18, 2015, at 10:45 AM, Susan wrote:Loved your comment Phillip........all
joking aside....how about Eleanor Roosevelt or Susan B. Anthony?

Sue