Betsy Ross, sewing the flag

At 02:04 PM 6/18/2015, Kirby McDaniel wrote:
If we have to have Disney, let’s have Alice (IN WONDERLAND.)

On Jun 18, 2015, at 4:02 PM, David <<mailto:shadow....@gmail.com>shadow....@gmail.com> wrote:

Queen Elsa from Frozen, our young will be encouraged to save not spend.

And if the lyrics from Let It Go are printed on it (instead of In God We Trust), then us older members will be able to sing-a-long under the guise of actually pulling money out of our wallets to pay for a round of drinks.