From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of JOHN REID
Vintage Movie Memorabilia
Sent: Thursday, July 23, 2015 3:21 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Missing posters

There is no definitve list but, as an example, I am pretty much aware of US
posters that have turned up for Hitchcock films. I'm sure that genre
specific collectors have a very good idea of what has or has not turned up
in their field of interest. That's why I thought people on MoPo might have
some thoughts on this.