From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2015 11:57 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] King Kong & It Happened One Night Original Vintage Paintings

These appears to be locally produced paintings of the poster art.  This doesn’t
look like original art for the posters to me.

Kirby

On Aug 27, 2015, at 11:50 AM, Ken Farrell
<0000002e32c7b660-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu<mailto:0000002e32c7b660-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu>>
 wrote:

Just Kids Nostalgia is listing two pieces of original art on eBay this week.

They look spectacular, but we are not able to accurately identify this artwork.

Please take a look on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/justkidsnostalgia/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=3&_rdc=1

Hopefully one of the MOPO experts can help us with some information on these
two paintings.

Thanks,
Ken,
Just Kids Nostalgia