I can't be that kind. I think they are fan pieces either done for their self or for the act of selling them as "authentic pieces" to find a sucker. sadly, ebay is rife with fake comic art, illustration and even fine masters paintings. some guy bought an "authentic Da Vinci" drawing on ebay last year for $1500.. any fool could see it was garbage.
ebay is a facilitator with this crap..

Right now there are probably 50 forgeries of comic art sketches and pieces by Frazetta, Charles Schulz, Chester Gould, Jack Kirby, Berke Breathed, George Herriman, bob kane, Joe Shuster and scores of others. It is a continuous problem and ebay can't do much about it. Frequently the descriptions are like "found in my grandfathers attic" with a text somewhere in the listing "I cannot authenticate this piece so it is being sold as in the style of...."

here are some fakes (note, these sellers all sell fakes) and almost all have sold with multiple bids to unlucky collectors

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHESTER-GOULD-DICK-TRACY-FLATTOP-DIES-on-5-17-44-23-1-4-X-7-1-8-BLACK-INK-/271954010296?hash=item3f51b8e0b8

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHESTER-GOULDS-DICK-TRACY-34-COMIC-COVER-11-x17-IMAGE-8-75-x-14-INK-PENCIL-/271925370651?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f5003df1b&nma=true&si=Fj1zM0UlI9agi42354tJgcvMbLw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chester-Gould-1977-Dick-Tracy-vintage-original-signed-drawing-with-COA-/141699992688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fdfa4c70

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHESTER-GOULDS-DICK-TRACY-FLATTOP-COMIC-STRIP-ART-12-23-1943-16-5-X-5-1-16-/271898966879?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4e70fb5f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Charles-Schulz-art-and-autographed-baseball-1-of-a-kind-/121711850483?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c569773f3

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ORIGINAL-SNOOPY-SIGNED-AUTOGRAPH-SKETCH-DRAWING-BY-CHARLES-SCHULZ-/141696268001?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fdc176e1