Quoth the Marx brothers:
"Why a duck?"
It'd be much more fun to read auction catalogs: "Fine/Very Fine, on Duck".
On a more serious note: I'm going to see Diane Jeffrey at Studio C tomorrow.
I'll ask her so we can all get some sleep. I know I'LL be up all night
ruminating over this ponderous dork's dilemma.
By the way, I ain't getting any younger. I need to start re-watching "Breaking
Bad" so I can learn to make crystal meth. If I survive the drug cartels and the
police, I can make enough money to finally get that original "Mummy" one sheet
I always wanted....and every AIP title.
On Duck.

Greg Douglass
---- Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.com> wrote:
> ALWAYS.
>
> I think that the reason that duck (a variety of canvas) is used is that it
> can be acquired acid-free.  At least, this is what I remember.
>
> Duckbackedonesheet.  Sounds marketable to me!
>
> K.
>
> > On Mar 29, 2016, at 8:09 AM, Charlie <raull...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Meanwhile at a restaurant in Texas:
> >
> > Server:  "And to drink?"
> > Guest:  "I'll think I'll have a Coke..."
> > Server:  "What kind?"
> > Guest:  "Dr. Pepper."
> >
> > Charlie
> >
> > Sent from my iPhone
> >
> > On Mar 29, 2016, at 8:02 AM, Tommy Barr <tommymb...@gmail.com
> > <mailto:tommymb...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >
> >> if it quacks . . .
> >>
> >> On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Kirby McDaniel <movieartaus...@gmail.com
> >> <mailto:movieartaus...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> >> Isn’t it actually a cotton duck?
> >>
> >> Kirby

> >> To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the following link:
> >> https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1
> >> <https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1>
> > To unsubscribe from the MoPo-L list, click the following link:
> > https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1
> > <https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&A=1>

>        Send a message addressed to: lists...@listserv.american.edu

Greg Douglass