Call my alma mater, the University of Oklahoma.  The prof there was the science
advisor for the show and will have written the formula.

>From the alumni mag:

"Breaking Barriers - OU Professor of Chemistry Donna Nelson became known as
science advisor to the megahit AMC series Breaking Bad, but her peers know her
as the new president of the American Chemical Society.  Nelson's role as an
ambassador for "science diplomacy" will include boosting public appreciation of
science and networking with international scientists.  The Eufaula native and
OU alumna is a highly respected researcher who has taught more than 10,000
students; advised Congress; and been named a Fulbright Scholar, Ford Fellow and
recipient of the Guggenheim Award."

Regards

Doug Taylor
Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Greg Douglass
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 1:23 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Linen backing

Maybe it's an easter egg.
Meanwhile, I'll ask my pal Chuey if he can get close to the formula for the
blue stuff.He's my main source for Mexican wrestler movie posters (He just got
me a Near Mint copy of "Santo Contra Donald Trump"). I'll let you know what I
find out. Cooking meth is kind of like the grown-up man's paper route....extra
money and you don't have to get up at 4:30 AM. Boo-ya!
Greg Douglass