Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 23:44:39 +0100
From: tommymb...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Heritage charges
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

'Grey doesn't have time to mess with the group. he's making money for his
employer'
Really? We know HA access this site as they promote their listings here, but he
is so busy making money that he simply ignores a forum of collector/dealers,
possibly some of his best clients, when his business model is being criticized,
and that's not corporate arrogance?