Pardon my cynicism but listing 10 posters in bulk with a value, say, of $10
each, might raise a bid of $100, which would give HA $19.50 in buyers'
premium. Listing them separately and attracting bids of around $10 each
gives HA buyers' premium of $190. So is the decision really to benefit the
buyers?

Tommy