Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 15:25:17 -0400
From: dvdposter...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA: Heritage has Forbidden Planet, Naked Spur, Mysterious
Mr. Wong, Big Broadcast of 1936, Bedlam, and Much, Much More!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Alexey : This just came in forwarded from MOPO. Here is an example of a
Heritage Auctions email blast to the MOPO membership  promoting their Sunday
Night Weekly Movie Poster Auction on their home site where they do about
$50,000 thereabouts, weekly.
Dennis