Scott Burns wrote on 10/07/2016 10:21 AM:

MoPo’ers:

I fear the post that kicked off this conversation concerning Heritage may have been an inadvertent post by a new MoPo member who just joined this week. I think this newbie may have been trying to FORWARD the Heritage e-mail to someone not on MoPo and posted to the entire group instead. I don’t think this was an “attack” on Heritage or their regular posts on MoPo. Earlier this week I received a couple of questioning e-mails from our new member concerning problems with posting/replying.

Talk about a “warm” welcome… ;)

Thanks,

Scott

MoPo List Owner

*From:*MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] *On Behalf Of *Susan Heim
*Sent:* Friday, July 8, 2016 3:39 PM
*To:* MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
*Subject:* Re: [MOPO] FA: Heritage has Forbidden Planet, Naked Spur, Mysterious Mr. Wong, Big Broadcast of 1936, Bedlam, and Much, Much More!

Is there a problem with this email being sent? I like to see some of the items up for auction in the Sunday auction. We get emails on MoPo every week from other auction sites and sellers and I appreciate seeing what they have for sale also. We are a movie poster forum and most of us collectors, so some advance on what is up for sale from whomever is appreciated by me and many of my framing customers I have recommended to the MoPo group..

Sue Heim
www.hollywoodposterframes.com <http://www.hollywoodposterframes.com>