I find Tom's posts include a lot of wisdom. I enjoy reading  them. We all
have something to offer as human beings in this great hobby.

All The Best, Tom

--Tom Pennock

In a message dated 6/18/2017 2:12:05 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
filmfantast...@msn.com writes:

Tom is the best....good hearted and a lover of movies.....my kind of guy!!
We fellow Ohioans have to stick together!!

Happy Father's Day Tom and to all Dads...............

Sue
Hollywood Poster Frames

____________________________________

From: MoPo List  <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU> on behalf of Tom Martin
<dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>
Sent: Sunday, June  18, 2017 5:59 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject:  Re: [MOPO] Sold for 1.2m metropolis poster

Thank You Kirby and mopo Folks.I know im a bit off the  wall.. but for
many years it was only poster geeks and this forum that  whee my refuge
from the world.
Im outspoken and i believe in God.. yet  i was a volunteer forbarack
obama and Bernie sanders andi belive in fre  specch.and i was always a
upprter that even people that dont agree and  likestuff i dont liek
should be able to do thier thing.. I like cheesecake  and wild woman and
God and i talk about that too... basically I am honest  with him and for
some reason hes still talking to me..  try t do my  best to be honest in
business and personal life but i am fully aware that  many would think im
a fruit loop..

when i ws young i always  prtected the geeks, the week kids that would
get bullied as i knew what  itwas like myself as i was bullied... but God
also gave me the ablity to  protect others..so thats what i try to do
when possible///part of what i  also do is HUmor as thats whats got me
through much stress.. and wheni try  to help others many times im met
with rejection and r actual downright  hatred...becauee they are
misinformed or they dont understand people ..im  guilty of the same
myself as profiling,, and all that as we learn hat as  kids from what our
parents thought of life and people... some felt they  whee given a bum
rap..

the only way I see is forgivness, which man  s that hard orwhat??? i am
still learnng...and ive failed many  tims...

I was bummed whenon mothers day my kid gae me movie  projectors..not
because i dont likethem as i do but it reminded me i cant  see the tiny
parts and one of my great passtimes was to fix them..
so  when he brought me the uke onfathers day...i thought well i cant hear
great out f 1 ear but i can hear and a uke is such a beautiful joy.. i
relized he has no idea what i am going through... we all have no idea
what each other is going through..but trust me we all have the same
hurts and issues and thats why we need to Love as much as  possible...
becuase we are all brothers and sisters.. eevery single one..  God bless
everyon e.

On 2017-06-18 13:14, Kirby McDaniel  wrote:
> [...]
>>> as in my life ive noticed that add people seem to havea  real
>>> sensitivity to life and art and things aroundthem like  visuals,
>>> audio,
>>> amdeven actile things like  smells an tastes... so I feel they are
>>> special andin  tough..
>>> I also see that now schoools see the same and offer  school in areas
>>> that
>>> peple want to pursue  liekart music , film and things versus just the
>>> basics... i  would have gladly stayed but I wannted to get out and gig
>>> and  play music and record..i did go back without credits and took  a
>>> super8mm film class however i coud notafford much film so  there are
>>> no
>>> films in my possesion from my  biggest film accomplishment was i shota
>>> dem Tape for my friend  asa smith who wanted to get into news
>>> broadcasting on a mag  striped sound camera kodak,,that 1971-72
>>> period..He got into  news and became the TODAY shows consumer advocate
>>> over 20  years at NBC 30 Rockefeller plaza and we are still good
>>>  friends.. as he also took the 1st photos of me whenI played in  Johnny
>>> and the hurricanes at age 17-18..
>>> So we  both got some great breaks...
>>> so I believe its GOd , family  and friends,, that get us through
>>> anything..and im happy to  say many on moppe have helpped me greatly
>>> overall my falls and  tumbles and i thank you so much and hope i dont
>>> make to many  upset with my bad speelling and grammar
>>> its art my eyes are  bad so i dont look at the screen.. i just
>>>  type..and
>>> part..i dont like to type///
>>> the  people that have helped and mentored me have been some of the
>>>  most
>>> awesome people i could ever imagine meeting..soim very  lucky i
>>> knowand
>>> all i can think is Gods  teaching me so maybe i can hel others ..
>>> thats
>>>  what i hope.. but considering all my flubs well i am just as
>>>  surprised
>>> as you may e i can do anything....!  LL:)
>>> have great weekend and buy my stuff..:)

>>>  Martin

>>> eh??
>>>  > You just cant make this stuff up .........
>>>  >
>>> it

>>>  > didnt have a plate
>>>  > I think i put mine up at 3k.. well whenthe atty from  AMPAS®
>>>  bring

>>> sawit
>>>  >

>>> he

>>> of

>>> the
>>>  >
>>> sti[end

>>> as
>>>  > a
>>> Dad

>>>  >
>>>  > Now i can see why Deluca left my facebook page over my joke  about
>>> >
>>>  > but we all have issues and all need to help each other as best  as

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/leonardo-dicaprio-malaysians-marlon-brandos-931040

(http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/features/leonardo-dicaprio-malaysians-marlon-brandos-931040)

_Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's  ..._
www.hollywoodreporter.com
Brando's Oscar was  reportedly acquired in the fall of 2012 for
approximately $600,000  through a New Jersey memorabilia dealer. THR has
learned this
person  ...

>>> [1]
>>>  [1]
>>> Leonardo DiCaprio, the Malaysians and Marlon Brando's ...  [1]
>>> _www.hollywoodreporter.com_ (http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/)

_Hollywood  Reporter | Entertainment News_
(http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/)
www.hollywoodreporter.com
The Hollywood Reporter  is your source for breaking news about Hollywood
and entertainment,  including movies, TV, reviews and industry  blogs.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/feds-look-seize-rights-dumb-dumber-1013783?facebook_20170615

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&amp;A=1

(http://www.filmfan.com/)  [7] [5]

https://listserv.american.edu/scripts/wa-american.exe?SUBED1=MoPo-L&amp;amp;A=1