Hi to all,

I've been a member of MOPO for some time and do not regularly post due to
family/work AND ... I misplaced my vanity re: anyone would think I have
something important to say/type. BUT ... Filip should not leave, as he adds
a 'street view' of topics that are plainly worded. Granted, some statements
could be a little more eloquent, but what da hay. It is good to have Tom,
Tom, and the dread pirate mel back. Maybe we should not leave when the
party is starting to rev back up.

ad