This was my first time in person, I've usually been on the phone as well. There
was about 20-25 people in the back room where the auction was. They had about
10 or so phone banks set up for the phone bidders and a couple people running
the online bidding. Was all very professional and had my own paddle and
everything. They had a good dinner spread as well.

They had a lot of the consignments in display cases including all the big ones
and the people that worked there were really friendly and answered all of my
questions. I didn't see too much of the paper materials displayed, mostly just
the props, but it was pretty cool seeing some of them close up.

It's definitely an interesting experience and I wouldn't hesitate to sit it in
on another one.

The auction did go a lot longer than I anticipated (I was only there for one
lot in particular - which I won) but it was no fault of their own, they just
had a ton of bids. There were some guys that were there for almost 12 hours
when I left after 4 hours.

Paul