Hey Tom -

Send me one of those doggone things to look over and try out - sounds like fun.
I used to use an earlier version of the voice box - called a message repeater -
back in the 1960’s.
Sold good luck trolls and we had this little silly voice talking for them.
Whenever someone came close we hit the remote control button.
The trolls started talking and people damn near flipped out!
Didn’t even have sensor to start automatically in those days.
Everything was by hand as they say.
My father’s store sold tens of thousands of dollars worth of those good luck
trolls from Sweden when they first came out -
Before anyone else in Charlotte had them!
Now, he was a salesman!
You and my father would have liked each other.
Taught me everything I know about selling stuff and I’ve kept myself alive so
far doing just that.

I’ll enjoy it, so send whatever you want to:

Alan Adler
P.O. Box 1160
Topanga, Ca.  90290

Thanks