Hi MoPo,

I've had several inquiries about the sale as some people are a bit confused, so
maybe I didn't make the conditions clear.

The 35% Discount applies to All Fixed Priced Items on Ebay that aren't already
marked down.

The prices listed on ebay DO NOT reflect the 35% Discount.  That is why you
need to contact me directly at toddfeier...@msn.com.

I will apply the 35% Discount and then invoice you for the total with shipping.

I hope I've cleared up any confusion.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Todd

35% OFF HOLIDAY SALE!!  ONLY 5 DAYS LEFT!!

ALL Ebay Fixed Priced Items!!

Almost 300 items on SALE!!

The fine print:

1) Applies to all Fixed Priced Items that aren't already marked down(which is
most of them).

2) Sale does not apply to consigned items(just less than a handful).

3) Contact me directly at toddfeier...@msn.com in order to make a purchase and
get the 35% discount.

**SALE runs through Midnight EST DECEMBER 12TH!!

Here's a link to all the sale items + more!!

https://www.ebay.com/sch/toddfeiertag/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1
<https://www.ebay.com/sch/toddfeiertag/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1>

toddfeiertag |
eBay<https://www.ebay.com/sch/toddfeiertag/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=12&_rdc=1>
www.ebay.com
Shop eBay for great deals from toddfeiertag!

Thanks for looking!!