I once thought about using a pair of cut down 4'x9' plexi panels and using
polycarbonate H channel to join them.  Something like this:
https://www.interstateplastics.com/Polycarbonate-Clear-Extruded-Divide-H-Channel-203-Profile-POLCEXD00394x14400.php?kitoptionpk=6908&src=adwordspla&utm_source=adwordsfroogle&utm_campaign=adwordsfroogle&utm_medium=na&utm_content=plastic+profiles-POLCEXD00394x14400&keyword=GOOGLEPLA-profiles-POLCEXD00394x14400-kits6908&gclid=CjwKCAjwur7YBRA_EiwASXqIHJ0kUB4DyAb_g2V7OExofCGqX-kJkyfn5RVp8BTmblYOgtqMrYlh3xoCZCwQAvD_BwE

But then I moved and no longer have a place to display a six sheet, so I
abandoned the idea.

   Jay